A GLOBAL EVENT
Milipol Paris is the world event for state security and internal security. The 21st edition took place from 19 to 22 November 2019 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte. 1,100 exhibitors, more than 30,000 visitors from 150+ countries and 170 official delegations were present.
Axone had the opportunity to present its OODA security software, created by Obvious Technologies to multiple organizations such as the Royal Moroccan Gendarmerie or the French National Gendarmerie.
THE GLOBAL SECURITY ECOSYSTEM
The fair is organized under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior in partnership with several government institutions.
The Milipol brand belongs to the Milipol EIG including CIVIPOL, Thales, Visiom and Protecop. The President of Milipol salons is the CEO of CIVIPOL.
For several decades, Milipol Paris has been the world’s leading event dedicated to security professionals. It is the place where the technological innovations carried out in the field are presented, in order to respond effectively to the needs of the sector and to the various threats.
Milipol Paris owes its notoriety to the professionalism of its participants, to its resolutely international orientation (66% of exhibitors and 45% of visitors come from abroad), as well as to the quality and number of innovative solutions exhibited. The fair covers all areas of internal state security:
- • Data protection - Information and communication systems
- • Economic intelligence - Industrial watch
- • Systems integrator
- • Risk analysis and management
- • NRBC
- • Civil security
- • Technical and scientific police
- • Preserve the order
- • Fight against terrorism - Special forces
- • Protection of industrial and sensitive sites - Perimeter security
- • Fight against organized trafficking
- • Security of public places - Urban security
- • Transport security
- • Port and airport security - Border control
- • Road safety
- • Bank and fiduciary security
- • Penitentiary sector
- • Oil and gas sector
- • Fight against cyber threats and cybercrime
- • Private security